This online store at http://tiktik.lv offered by the seller on one side, hereinafter referred to as the Seller, and the person placing the order, hereinafter referred to as the Buyer, on the other side, enter into the following Agreement:
The Seller undertakes to sell and deliver the goods to the Buyer in accordance with the Buyer's order.
Images of the goods viewed in the online store at https://tiktik.lv may slightly differ from the actual product. To specify or clarify the characteristics of the goods or to address any ambiguities related to the order, please contact us by email: [email protected], or call 26711822.
Order Delivery and Payment Procedure
The Buyer places an order through this website by specifying the type and quantity of goods. The Buyer has the option to pay for the goods using the payment tools integrated in the Internet store or by paying the invoice prepared by the Seller and sent to the Buyer by email. The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without a signature.
The Seller provides delivery of goods within the territory of Latvia within 2-7 days since the payment for the goods has been received, coordinating the delivery time and method with the Buyer. If the nature of the goods does not allow delivery in the manner specified by the Buyer, the Seller will contact the Buyer to agree on another method of delivery.
The Buyer is responsible for the chosen delivery method, and the Seller is not liable for any damage to the goods if they are delivered outside of the manufacturer's specified storage temperature. In cases of extreme temperatures, the Seller recommends picking up the product from the warehouse. The Seller indicates that if locker services are chosen, the product's storage temperature will correspond to the outside air temperature.
- COVID-19 test storage temperature: 4-30 °C
- Household chemicals and disinfectants: 5-30 °C
How to receive and use a discount code at Tiktik.lv?
Any user informed about the promotion on tiktik.lv, for example through channels such as email, SMS, phone calls, or advertising campaigns can use a discount code.
How and where is the discount code applied and how to use it?
- Select the necessary products in our online store Tiktik.lv and add them to the basket.
- When filling out information in the Purchase basket, enter the code in the "Discount code" window and press the submit button.
Right of Withdrawal
Information on the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
- The Buyer, who is a consumer (a natural person), has the right to withdraw from the contract ("Contract") concluded with SIA Alenda ("Seller") for the purchase of goods ("Goods") in the online store at www.tiktik.lv, without giving any reason, within 14 (fourteen) days.
- The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer acquires physical possession of the goods. If the Buyer has ordered multiple Goods in one order which are delivered separately, the period starts from the day on which the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer acquires physical possession of the last Good.
The Buyer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal if:
- The ordered goods by their nature cannot be returned, deteriorate rapidly or are quickly used up;
- The Buyer has opened the packaging (e.g., paper film packaging, caps for cleaning liquids, safety seal is damaged).
Complaints and Out-of-Court Dispute Settlement Procedure
Complaints about the availability or quality of goods should be submitted electronically, by sending to the email address [email protected], or in writing, by sending to the address Bauskas street 22, Rīga, LV-1004. The complaint will be examined within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint, with a response sent to the contact address indicated in the complaint.
By entering the necessary information when placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he has read and agrees that the data provided by him is used for the Seller to accept the Buyer's order and carry out the delivery of goods in accordance with the requirements of the laws of the Republic of Latvia. By entering information, the Buyer agrees that notifications related to the processing of the Buyer's order will be sent to the specified email address.
To correct input errors during the order, please contact us at +371 26711822 or send an email to [email protected].